For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (806) 742-1339
SPRING 2021 SWIM LESSIONS
Adult Swim Lessons: For ages 18+, adult swim lessons are designed for participants with all back rounds of swimming experience and skill levels. Our instructors carefully gear each lesson for the participant and are committed to meeting the participants goals. We offer group lessons and private lessons for the following levels:
- Adult Beginner: Focusing on learning primary skills and stroke readiness, Adult Beginner is designed for adults with little to no water experiences. The course will focus on getting comfortable with the water and the basic swimming fundamentals (i.e. floating, kicking, breath control and arm movements). Adult Beginner is intended to develop safe water habits, as well as help participants gain confidence and self-reliance in the water.
- Adult Intermediate: Focusing on stroke development, refinement and proficiency, Adult Intermediate is designed for adults who have a grasp on the fundamentals of swimming (i.e. floating, kicking, breath controls and arm movements). This course will focus on refining skills and technique, improving endurance, and learning more basic swim strokes. Adult Intermediate is intended to allow for more continuous and confident swimming.
Group Lesson Times
Private Lesson Times
Rec Sports has streamlined the registration process for all youth and adult learn to swim programs. The new pricing structure will be $90 per group program registration for each student. For private lessons: $75 for four weeks per group program registration for each student and $150 for eight weeks per group program registration for each student. If you have any questions, please give TTU Aquatics a call at 806-742-1339.
- Registration is now available for group lessons and ends January 13th, 2021 at 5:00pm
- Group Lesson Registration
- Registration is now available for private lessons and ends January 13th, 2021 at 5:00pm
- Private Lession Registration
- Please email email@example.com for more information
LEARN A NEW SKILL
For more information on our Red Cross certified CPR class, please click here.
For more information on our Red Cross certified lifeguarding classes, please click here.