Why Work For Texas Tech UREC?
- • Convenient On-Campus Locations
- • Flexible Work-Schedule
- • Career Development and Practical Leadership Opportunities
- • Fun Environment working with and for Students, Faculty and Staff
- • Voted "Best Place to Work on Campus", by the Raider's Choice Awards (Daily Toreador) from 2004-2022
Summer Hiring Info Sessions
- • Sessions dates:
- To Be Determined (if needed) | Room 201 of the Student Rec Center
- • Sessions are the mandatory 1st step in employment at TTU University Recreation. You only need to attend one meeting.
- • Learn about positions in Aquatics, Facilities, Fitness/Wellness, Grounds Maintenance, Intramurals, Marketing, Member Services, Outdoor Pursuits.
- • Applications, Hiring Requirements and UREC Culture will be discussed
Spring 2023 Info Sessions have ended but continue to check back for more info on Summer and Fall 2023 sessions!
Aquatics Hiring Info
Those interested in applying for an Aquatics position is encouraged to feel out the interest form anytime throughout the year. You can expect to hear back within 48hrs about open postions and more detailed info.
AddressTexas Tech University, Box 42151, Lubbock, TX 79409