Why work for Texas Tech?
- • Convenient On-Campus Locations
- • Flexible Work-Schedule
- • Career Development and Practical Leadership Opportunities
- • Fun Environment working with and for Students, Faculty and Staff
- • Voted "Best Place to Work on Campus", by the Raider's Choice Awards (Daily Toreador) from 2004-2021
Hannah Salas Membership Services Assistant
Working at Rec Sports has been a wonderful experience! They provide students with support and community. It is so much more than just a job to me. I have fostered friendships, developed as a leader, and obtained skills that will help me in the future. I could not have asked for a better place to work as a student!
Fall Hiring Info Sessions
- • Sessions dates:
- Fri. Aug. 27th at 4:02 in Room 201 & Monday Aug. 30th at 6:02. Come early, space is limited.
- • * Sessions are the mandatory 1st step in employment at Texas Tech Rec Sports
- • Learn about positions in Aquatics, Facilities, Fitness/Welllness, Intramurals, Marketing, Member Services, and Outdoor Pursuits.
- • Applications, Hiring Requirements and Rec Sports Culture will be discussed