Second Undergraduate Degree
Documents needed for new Tech students:
- Apply Texas Transfer Application (www.applytexas.org)
- Please indicate you are seeking a second degree.
- $75 Application Fee
- Official transcript showing the date and type of bachelor's degree that was conferred
should be mailed to:
- Undergraduate Admissions Box 45005
Lubbock, TX 79409-5005
- If the transcript service you use is requesting an email address to deliver your document
to Texas Tech, please have it sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dean's Approval is required for Second Undergraduate Degrees.
- We will request the dean's approval after your file is complete. Dean's approval is
not necessary for the College of Business but a 3.0 GPA is required.
- Already have a bachelor's degree from Tech? Go to the Former Tech Students form and indicate you graduated with a bachelor's degree on the third question.
- You cannot pursue an undecided or a pre-professional major as your second degree.