Schedule a Group Visit
Teachers, counselors, and group coordinators:
It is never too early to prepare your students for college. Visiting a college campus can be a great way to introduce your students to life beyond high school. We encourage you to schedule a visit today! Groups are welcome to tour the Texas Tech campus Monday through Friday. However, due to the high volume of special events and prospective students we host daily, we recommend you follow the recommended guidelines to help ensure an informative, productive and exciting visit.
- Complete the Group Tour Reservation Form.
- Expect a call from your group tour agent to discuss the details of your trip.
- Please take a moment to read, sign and return our Group Tour Guidelines.
- Have each student complete the Inquiry Card and return upon arrival to campus.
- Get the complete campus experience; visit while classes are in session. See calendar.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and check the weather prior to arrival.
- We recommend that groups visit on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays.
- Make reservations at least three weeks in advance.
- Bring groups of 15 students or more.
Unavailable Tour Dates for Large Groups (Fall/Winter 2017)
Due to special events and holidays which bring a high volume of general visitors to campus, the dates below will be unavailable for group visits. Tour availability is available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Monday, August 14 - Friday, August 18
- Monday, September 4
- Friday, September 8
- Friday, September 29
- Monday, October 9
- Friday, October 20
- Friday, November 3
- Friday, November 10
- Friday, November 17
- Monday, November 20 - Friday November 24
- Thursday, December 7
- Friday, December 8
- Monday, December 11 - Wednesday, December 13
- Friday, December 22 - Monday, January 1
Middle and Elementary School Groups
Sponsors for middle school/junior high groups (or younger) should contact the Office of Community Engagement at 806.742.7017 to schedule a campus visit.
For more information, please call Taylor Love at 806.834.3357 or email email@example.com.