Student Financial Aid & Scholarships
Texas Tech relies on a variety of financial aid sources to increase the university's affordability. This may include scholarships, grants, student employment, student loans, and waivers.
To put yourself in the best position for the most aid:
|University Competitive Scholarships||Merit Scholarships: no additional application|
|Incoming Transfer Students||
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Complete Expected Enrollment
Check for additional requirements
Your Texas Tech email is our primary method of communication. We will notify you of additional requirements. You can also view additional requirements on the Double T Dashboard, which may include:
- Verification. The Department of Education requires us to confirm, or verify, that the information submitted on the FAFSA is accurate through additional documentation for selected students. Students can view requirements and upload documents via the Double T Dashboard. Verification must be complete before financial aid can be disbursed.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress. In order to remain eligible for federal, state, and some institutional financial aid, students must comply with TTU standards for Satisfactory Progress.
- For a quick snapshot of the financial aid offered to you, look at your Financial Aid Notification.
- Terms & Conditions: Sign into raiderlink.ttu.edu. Click on the MyTech tab and choose View/Accept Aid Package under the Student Financial Aid & Scholarships menu. Select the Aid Year and click on the Terms & Conditions tab.
- View/Accept Aid: Sign into raiderlink.ttu.edu. Click on the MyTech tab and choose View/Accept Aid Package under the Student Financial Aid & Scholarships menu. Select the Aid Year and click on the View/Accept Aid tab.