If you have any questions regarding registration or need assistance, please contact the Center for Campus Life at (806) 742-5433.
Freada and Mark Warren are the parents of the late, Clay R. Warren. Clay was a vivacious young man who loved life, his family, Texas Tech University, and his fraternity.
Today, Freada and Mark want to do their best to make others aware of the potential risks college students face. Most importantly they want to ensure that students are making better choices and are taking care of one another.
The Warren Family and the Center for Campus Life worked together to create the Clay R. Warren Risk Management Retreat in an effort to educate others about the results of poor decision making and risk management practices.
2014 Clay R. Warren Memorial Risk Management Retreat and Speaker Series
Saturday, September 6th
- 10:30 am Check In
- Location: Student Union Building, Ballroom
- This event is for the following fraternity and sorority officers only: President, Risk Management, Social, New Member Educator.
- 5pm or 7pm Check In, please click below to determne what time your chapter has been scheduled to attend.
- Location: Citibank Auditorium (on campus near the west side of Jones AT&T Stadium)
- Guest Speaker: David Stollman
This event is for all fraternity and sorority members.
Sunday, September 21st
Who should attend?
Social fraternities and sororities are required to attend the Clay R. Warren Memorial Risk Management Retreat annually. The fall retreat is for Presidents, Risk Management officers, Social Officers, and New Member/Pledge/Neo Officers, others are welcome to attend. The spring session is required for all members (active and new) from each fraternity and sorority.