Texas Tech Spirit Program
The Texas Tech Spirit Program is part of the Center for Campus Life office, a division of Undergraduate Education & Student Affairs.
The Spirit Squads lead the fans in supporting the teams at football, basketball, and volleyball games. They serve as ambassadors not only at athletic events, but also at many different school functions. In addition, the Spirit Squads gladly participate in their community by volunteering at local schools, charity events, and youth organizations. Being a proud part of the Texas Tech Spirit Program is more than just a year-round commitment. It means dedication from each member to maintain the school spirit of the students, the alumni, and the fans. The Spirit Program members take pride in knowing that they are an essential part of such a wonderful tradition!
Spirit Program Events
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Meet the 2016-2017 Squads
Program News & Facts
- Co-Ed Cheer placed 3rd at 2016 NCA Nationals
- Pom Squad placed 2nd in Jazz at 2016 NDA Nationals
- Charlie Snider has been selected as the 2016-2017 Masked Rider, 55th student to serve
- Masked Rider "Transfer of Reins"
- Raider Red "Passing of the Guns"
- Attends over 175 public appearances
- Raider Red chosen as 2012 National Mascot of Year
- $1,000 Leadership Scholarship
- On-Campus Meal Plan
- Paid Uniforms & Accessories
- Out-of-State Tuition Waiver
- Paid Travel Opportunities
- Strength & Conditioning Program
- Academic Tutoring Services
- Athletic Trainer & Team Doctor
- Tanning & Skin Care Services
- Lash Lounge Services
- National Competition Opportunities
- Cheering for Big 12 Conference School
- Supportive Alumni Group