Texas Tech Spirit Program
The Texas Tech Spirit Program is part of the Center for Campus Life office, a division
of Undergraduate Education & Student Affairs.
Co-Ed Cheer Squad | All-Girl Cheer Squad | Pom Squad
Raider Red | Masked Rider Program | Junior Spirit Program
Spirit Alumni Program
The Spirit Squads lead the fans in supporting the teams at football, basketball, and
volleyball games. They serve as ambassadors not only at athletic events, but also
at many different school functions. In addition, the Spirit Squads gladly participate
in their community by volunteering at local schools, charity events, and youth organizations.
Being a proud part of the Texas Tech Spirit Program is more than just a year-round
commitment. It means dedication from each member to maintain the school spirit of
the students, the alumni, and the fans. The Spirit Program members take pride in knowing
that they are an essential part of such a wonderful tradition!
Donate to Spirit Program
College Prep Clinics
Program Quick Facts
- Program has a 3.0 GPA
- Attends over 150 public appearances
- CoEd Cheer placed 3rd at 2014 NCA Nationals
- Pom Squad placed 3rd in Open Dance, and 5th in Hip Hop at 2014 NDA Nationals
- Mackenzie White has been selected as the 2014-2015 Masked Rider, 53rd student to serve.
- Masked Rider Program celebrates it's 60th Anniversary.
- Raider Red chosen as 2012 National Mascot of Year
- Junior Spirit Program is open to children in Kindergarten through Sixth Grade
- $1,000 Leadership Scholarship
- On-Campus Meal Plan
- Paid Uniforms & Accessories
- Out-of-State Tuition Waiver
- Paid Travel Opportunities
- Strength & Conditioning Program
- Academic Tutoring Services
- Athletic Trainer & Team Doctor
- Tanning & Skin Care Services
- National Competition Opportunities
- Cheering for Big 12 Conference School
- Supportive Alumni Group