Cheer :: College Prep Cheer & Stunt Clinic
The Texas Tech Cheer Program will be hosting a College Prep Cheer & Stunt Clinic on:
Thank you to all that attended February Clinic!
Additional Clinics will be held September or October 2013.
Continue to check here for updates!
- Fall Semester - September/October
- Cost: $45 per participant
Make checks payable to Texas Tech Cheerleaders
- Age Levels: High School - College
- All-Girl & Co-Ed Stunts Groups
*Note, clinics do NOT affect tryout score. These are to help you prepare to cheer in college, get stunting experience, and work on tumbling skills.
How to Register
Registration has closed. Additional Clinics will be held in fall semester.
Stunt Classes - Basic & Elite (co-ed & all-girl)
Standing & Running Tumbling Practice
College Gameday Cheerleading
Question & Answer Session
Form must be complete and handed in before being able to participate in clinic.
During stunt classes, we
will be offering to help improve with All-Girl and Co-ed
Also, due to increased AACCA (American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators) safety we will not be able to teach new tumbling skills. Tech Cheerleaders and Coaches are there to assist and improve skills that you may already be working on.
- Saturday, February 16, 2013
- 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Bruce Bills, Cheer Coach
Have Other Questions??
Answers are Here!
Cheer Program Benefits
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Out of State Tuition Waiver
- Uniform & Accessories Paid
- Paid Travel Expenses for out of town games
- Academic Tutoring
- Meal Plan
- Athletic Trainer & Team Doctor
- Strength & Conditioning Program
- National Competition
- Cheer for a Big 12 Conference School
- Tanning & Skin Care Sponsorship
- Supportive Alumni