Cheer & Stunt Clinics
The Texas Tech Cheer Program host Cheer Clinics throughout the year. Individuals interested in cheering in college are welcome to attend!
College Prep Cheer Clinics
- Spring Semester Cheer Clinics
- CoEd: Sunday, February 17
- High School Juniors - College age
- $45 per participant
- Check-in starts at 12:15 PM
- Clinic: 12:30-3:00 PM
- Location: Student Rec Center
- Parents/Family unable to watch.
College Prep Cheer Clinic Attire
Additional details will be emailed out to registered participants one week prior to clinic. Clinic will be closed to participants only. Clinic registration will close once we reach capacity for space.
Females: Wear fitted top or sports bra color of your age group and black spandex shorts. Hair needs to be fixed, curled, half-up with a white bow. Cheer appropriate shoes. Natural make-up (no glitter).
Males: Wear T-Shirt color of your age group with black athletic shorts. Athletic/Cheer appropriate shoes.
During stunt classes, we will be offering to help improve with All-Girl and Co-ed stunting skills. We recommend reviewing tryout skills for each squad to determine what skills and squad you need to be focusing on.
College Prep Clinics
Open to High School Juniors - College Age.
- Sunday, February 17
- 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Student Rec Center
Check in starts 12:15
Summer & Fall Clinic Dates
Bruce Bills, Cheer Coach
Cheer Program Benefits
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Out of State Tuition Waiver
- Uniform & Accessories Paid
- Paid Travel Expenses for out of town games
- Academic Tutoring
- On-Campus Meal Plan
- Athletic Trainer & Team Doctor
- Strength & Conditioning Program
- National Competition
- Cheer for a Big 12 Conference School
- Tanning & Skin Care Sponsorship
- Eyelash Extension Services
- Refreshing Tea Sponsorship
- Supportive Alumni