College Prep Cheer & Stunt Clinic
The Texas Tech Cheer Program will be hosting a College Prep Cheer & Stunt Clinic.
- Sunday, September 18, 2016
- Clinic Sessions:
- All-Girl Session: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Co-Ed Session: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Check In begins 30-minutes prior to session start time.
- United Supermarkets Arena
(1701 Indiana Ave., Lubbock, TX)
- Cost: (pay cash or check at clinic check-in)
- $45 per participant (one session)
- $70 per participant (female flyers only - for both sessions)
- Age Levels: High School Freshman - College
*Note, clinics are to help you prepare to cheer in college, get stunting experience, and work on tumbling skills. CoEd Stunting experience is preferred if attending CoEd session.
|High School Freshmen-Juniors||High School Seniors||Current College Students|
Females: Wear fitted top or sports bra color of your age group and black spandex shorts. Hair needs to be fixed, curled, half-up with a white bow. Cheer appropriate shoes.
Males: Wear T-Shirt color of your age group with black athletic shorts. Athletic/Cheer appropriate shoes.
Stunt Classes (co-ed & all-girl)
Standing & Running Tumbling Practice
College Gameday Cheerleading
Tryout Question & Answer Session
Form must be complete and handed in before being able to participate in clinic.
During stunt classes, we will be offering to help improve with All-Girl and Co-ed stunting skills. For CoEd Stunting, experience is required prior to clinic. We recommend reviewing tryout skills for each squad to determine what you need to be focusing on.
Also, due to increased AACCA (American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators) safety we will not be able to teach new tumbling skills. Tech Cheerleaders and Coaches are there to assist and improve skills that you may already be working on.
September 18, 2016
All-Girl: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Co-Ed: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Bruce Bills, Cheer Coach
Cheer Program Benefits
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Out of State Tuition Waiver
- Uniform & Accessories Paid
- Paid Travel Expenses for out of town games
- Academic Tutoring
- On-Campus Meal Plan
- Athletic Trainer & Team Doctor
- Strength & Conditioning Program
- National Competition
- Cheer for a Big 12 Conference School
- Tanning & Skin Care Sponsorship
- Eyelash Extension Services
- Supportive Alumni