Texas Tech Co-Ed Cheerleaders
Tech Cheer Program
Members of both Cheer Squads perform at football games, women's home volleyball games, and men's and women's home basketball games. In addition, cheerleaders travel to all post season football bowl games, Big 12 tournament basketball games, and NCAA/NIT basketball tournament games. The squad also represents Texas Tech at many university and community events throughout the year.
The Texas Tech Co-Ed Cheerleaders are one the powerhouses of collegiate cheer squads. After competing in the 2014 National Collegiate Cheer & Dance Championship, the Texas Tech Cheerleaders finished in 3rd Place in Division 1A Large-Coed with a Final Score of 95.58! For more information on the national competition, click here.
In the past, the Tech Cheerleaders have placed at the national competition level including a 2nd place in 2011, 3rd Place, 4th place, 5th place, and winning the All-Girl division in 2000.
Are you interesting in being a member of the Texas Tech Cheerleaders? If so, click here to see tryout dates, skill requirements, and other important tryout information.
The Texas Tech Co-Ed Cheerleaders competed at the National Cheerleaders Association (NCA) National Collegiate Cheer & Dance Championship.
Built on a program of excellent tradition, Tech CoEd Cheer finished in 3rd place at the 2014 Championship.
- Program has a 3.00 GPA
- Attend over 150 public appearances
- Co-Ed Cheerleaders placed 3rd at 2014 NCA Nationals
- Cheers at Tech Football, Basketball, and Volleyball games
College prep cheer clinic
- September 14, 2014
- United Supermarkets Arena
- Open to High School Freshman - College Age
- Registration & More Information
Follow Tech Cheer
Give online now
Donate to the Texas Tech Spirit Program. A portion of your gift maybe be used for goods/services for program. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Cheer Program Benefits
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Out of State Tuition Waiver
- Uniform & Accessories Paid
- Paid Travel Expenses for out of town games
- Academic Tutoring
- Meal Plan
- Athletic Trainer & Team Doctor
- Strength & Conditioning Program
- National Competition
- Cheer for a Big 12 Conference School
- Supportive Alumni
- Tanning & Skin Care Services