The ethics resources on this page come from the TTU Ethics Center, other ethics centers,
and online organizations.
Ethics Center Presentations and Publications
The TTU Ethics Center is committed to generating and propagating scholarly work.
Listed Below are publications and presentations produced by the center.
2013 Consequences for academic dishonesty: Student perceptions
- Association for Practical and Professional Ethics Annual Meeting
2013 Assessing understanding of academic integrity of university students
- Southwest Research Association Annual Meeting
2011 Fostering Climate Change on Campus
- International Center for Academic Integrity Annual Conference.
2011 Creating and Sustaining QEP Initiatives
- SACS-COC Annual Conference
2011 Ethical Decision Making & Ethics in Higher Education
- Texas Tech University REAL Presentation
Faculty may call our office to schedule a tailored presentation on Academic Integrity
for students and student groups. Presentations can run between 20 and 45 minutes,
according to your needs.
Recommended Articles and Bibliographies