The ethics resources on this page come from the TTU Ethics Center, other ethics centers, and online organizations.
Ethics Center Presentations and Publications
The TTU Ethics Center is committed to generating and propagating scholarly work.
Listed Below are publications and presentations produced by the center.
- Association for Practical and Professional Ethics Annual Meeting
- Southwest Research Association Annual Meeting
- International Center for Academic Integrity Annual Conference.
- SACS-COC Annual Conference
- Texas Tech University REAL Presentation
Faculty may call our office to schedule a tailored presentation on Academic Integrity for students and student groups. Presentations can run between 20 and 45 minutes, according to your needs.
Recommended Articles and Bibliographies
- TTU Ethics Center Bibliography (updated October 2011). TTU readers can access these sources through the University Library's journals and ILLIAD service.
- Center for the Study of Ethics in the Professions Annotated Bibliography. This 2009 comprehensive and annotated bibliography covers topics from research ethics in science to evaluating teaching methods.