Human Development and Family Studies
Procedures for Graduate Student Travel Applications
You may apply for travel support if you are an author on a paper or poster that is being presented at a professional meeting. The procedures for applying are as follows. Note that you must complete your application and submit it to the department at least 60 days prior to travel in order to obtain funding from the graduate school as well as from the department.
- Go to TTU Graduate School website
- Click on "Current Students"
- Click on "Student Travel Funding"
- Follow instructions to complete the Graduate School forms
- Complete the HDFS Departmental Travel Application
- Submit application to email@example.com
- Submit application to the Graduate School
Note. The Graduate School will help with only one trip per year. If you are applying for a second trip, complete the application as above and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put a note on the application indicating that it is a second trip. The department will help as much as possible, although financial support for a second trip is not guaranteed (especially toward the end of the year).
Contact Dr. Malinda Colwell or call (806) 742-3000 if you have questions about these procedures.