2019 International Research and Development Seed Grants
- Use the application template below to apply.
- Identify at least one RFP that the supported work will allow you to apply for within the following year. RFPs for any sum will be acceptable, depending on the standards within the applicant's field.
- Funds must be transferred to departmental accounts and expended within twelve months of receipt of funds.
- Submit proposals electronically to Reagan Ribordy at email@example.com.
- Consult with the appropriate contact in your Dean's Office for any additional internal requirements/guidelines.
Submit electronically as PDF files to Reagan Ribordy (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 15, 2019, together with the signature of the department chairs (or center directors) and college Dean(s).
Academic college(s) and department(s):
Country of Interest:
Project concept (up to 250 words):
Funds requested: (Provide a detailed budget with breakdown of expenses; examples of acceptable expenses include, but not limited to, coordination of on- or off-campus workshop among team members, international travel, attendance at a grant writing workshop, visit with potential funding agency, hiring a grant writer, etc.)
RFP name, funding agency, deadline, and amount (attach a copy of the RFP):
Signatures of TTU collaborators:
Signature of supervisors (chair/director and dean):
Submit electronically to Reagan Ribordy (email@example.com) by February 15, 2020 in the following format:
Collaborating entities/events attended:
How did you spend the funds you received (up to 100 words describing major expenses):
Progress made (up to 250 words describing progress made on external proposal development):