Texas Tech Police
Group Insurance Plans
- Health plan
- Dental Plan
- Optional Term Life Insurance
- Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- TexFlex Programs
- Workers Compensation Insurance and Unemployment Compensation Insurance
Retirement PlansTeacher Retirement System of Texas - (Required)
VacationEmployees receive from 8 to 21 hours of leave per month depending on length of service.
Sick12 days of sick leave per year.
HolidaysRegular full-time/part-time employees will be eligible for paid holidays as approved by the Texas Legislature and the Texas Tech Board of Regents.
Military Leave15 days for military leave.
Employees pursuing a degree are eligible to receive a Tuition Fee Waiver for three (3) credit hours for the fall and spring semesters. Additionally, an employee's dependents are eligible for scholarship programs through the university.