Knowledge, Policy, Trade, Production
The International Center for Agricultural Competitiveness (ICAC) is dedicated to the creation and dissemination of knowledge related to the competitiveness of U.S. and global agriculture. A core focus of the Center is on both domestic and international policy. But, other relevant research area are in technology adoption, product development, resource management, trade, and international development. The Center promotes graduate education and research as well as undergraduate student experiences to help achieve its mission of a broader understanding of competitiveness. The Center is directed by Dr. Darren Hudson, holder of the Larry Combest Endowed Chair in Agricultural Competitiveness, and supported Associate Director, Dr. Jaime Malaga
Follow us on Twitter! Find us using @CompetitiveAg
- What if WASDE Estimates of Indian Cotton Ending Stocks are Wrong? Bing Liu and Darren Hudson. Briefing Paper BP-01-21, September 2021.
- Public Knowledge, Perceptions, Responses and Effects Related to the COVID-19 Health Emergency: The Case of Kenya. Carlos Carpio, Darren Hudson, Oscar Sarasty, Anthony Macharia, and Mumina Shibia. Briefing Paper BP-20-02, April 2020.
- Conocimiento, Percepciones, Respuestas y Efectos Relacionados a la Emergencia Sanitaria Producida por el COVID-19; El Caso de Ecuador, (article in Spanish), Carlos Carpio, Darren Hudson, Oscar Sarasty, Ivan Borja, Carlos Carrion Patricia Guerrero, Briefing Paper BP-20-01, April 2020.
- Recent Trends in U.S. Textiles and Clothing Imports, Bing Liu, Darren Hudson, and Jon Devine, International Center for Agricultural Competitiveness, Briefing Paper BP-19-02, October 2019.
- An Examination of Foreign Subsidies and Trade Policies for Sugar, Darren Hudson, International Center for Agricultural Competitiveness Briefing Paper BP-19-01, May 2019.
- Estimated Impacts of Increasing Indian Cotton Minimum Support Price in 2018/19 on
the U.S. and Indian Cotton Markets, Bing Liu, Darren Hudson, International Center for Agricultural Competitiveness Briefing Paper BP-04-18, July
- Global Cotton Outlook 2019/20 - 2029/30, Darren Hudson, Jaime Malaga and Bing Liu, International Center for Agricultural Competitiveness, March 2020.
- Global Cotton Outlook 2021/22 - 2030/31, Darren Hudson, Jaime Malaga and Bing Liu, International Center for Agricultural Competitiveness, March 2021.