Knowledge, Policy, Trade, Production
The International Center for Agricultural Competitiveness (ICAC) is dedicated to the creation and dissemination of knowledge related to the competitiveness of U.S. and global agriculture. A core focus of the Center is on both domestic and international policy. But, other relevant research area are in technology adoption, product development, resource management, trade, and international development. The Center promotes graduate education and research as well as undergraduate student experiences to help achieve its mission of a broader understanding of competitiveness. The Center is directed by Dr. Darren Hudson, holder of the Larry Combest Endowed Chair in Agricultural Competitiveness, and supported Associate Director, Dr. Jaime Malaga
Follow us on Twitter! Find us using @CompetitiveAg
- Global Cotton Outlook 2024/25 - 2033/34 Darren Hudson, Bing Liu, International Center for Agricultural Competitiveness, August 2023.
- Global Cotton Outlook 2023/24 - 2032/33 Darren Hudson, Bing Liu, International Center for Agricultural Competitiveness, March 23, 2023.
- Estimated Regional Economic Impacts of the 2022 Drought in the Texas Northern and Southern High Plains: Row Crop Agriculture. Rachel Wade, Darren Hudson. Briefing Paper BP-02-23, January 2023.
- Understanding Texas Cotton Abandonment: Climate, Weather, and Insurance. Darren Hudson. Briefing Paper BP-23-01, January 2023.
- The Regional Economic Benefits of Crop Insurance During Drought: Cotton on the Texas High Plains. Rachel Wade, Darren Hudson; Briefing Paper BP-03-22, August 2022.
- The Regional Economic Impacts of Coronavirus Food Assistance Program 2.0 on Row Crop Agriculture in the Texas High Plains. Rachel Wade, Darren Hudson; Briefing Paper BP-02-22, April 2022.
- Global Cotton Outlook 2022/23 - 2032/33. Darren Hudson, Bing Liu; International Center for Agricultural Competitiveness, March 23, 2022.
- A Gravity Model Analysis of Chinese Apparel Export Flows. Bing Liu, Darren Hudson and Jon Devine. Briefing Paper BP-01-22, January 2022.