New Cadet Orientation
At the beginning of each semester, we hold an orientation where you will complete paperwork and receive critical information about the AFROTC program as a new cadet. If you are not able to attend the orientation, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your circumstances and contact information.
Fall 2018 New Cadet Orientation Details
WHEN: 22 Aug 2018
TIME: Session 1 @0900 OR Session 2 @1300
WHERE: Holden Hall,Room TBD
Dress Code: Business Casual
Required Documents to Bring
- SAT and/or ACT test scores
- All college level transcripts
- DD Form 214 (prior military members)
- Selective Service Number (males only); web printout at: https://www.sss.gov/Registration/Check-a-Registration/Verification-Form
- AFROTC Sports Physical, completed and signed by your physician or TTU's Student Health Services. Your sports physical must be on this form, other versions will not be accepted.