CACREP is the accrediting body for the Counseling programs at Texas Tech University.
CACREP Standards are meant to ensure that students graduate their programs with a professional counselor identity and the ability to demonstrate both knowledge and skill in the content areas. CACREP has eight required core content areas: Professional Counseling Orientation and Ethical Practice; Social and Cultural Diversity; Human Growth and Development; Career Development; Counseling and Helping Relationships; Group Counseling and Group Work; Assessment and Testing; and Research and Evaluation.
You can find more information about CACREP by visiting their website at cacrep.org.
- 2013 CACREP Vital Statistics Survey
- 2014 CACREP Vital Statistics Survey
- 2015 CACREP Vital Statistics Survey
- 2016 CACREP Vital Statistics Survey
- 2017 CACREP Vital Statistics Survey
- 2018 CACREP Vital Statistics Survey
- CACREP Mid-Cycle Report
Program Evaluation Reports
- EPCE Program Evaluation 2004-2008
- EPCE Program Evaluation 2008-2011
- EPCE Program Evaluation 2011-2013
- EPCE Program Evaluation 2013-2016
- Next Program Evaluation will occur in 2021