CCFCS Online Resources for Teachers and Educators
The Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Sciences is dedicated to producing and disseminating instructional materials that support family and consumer sciences programs and to provide related pre-service and in-service professional development to educators and administrators within those program areas.
The Center is the only curriculum center in the nation that specializes in the development of curriculum materials for family and consumer sciences content areas. We support teachers with a broad range of resources, from print to multimedia to in-service training.
We are currently offering additional online resources to assist teachers and educators adjusting to online learning platforms due to disruptions caused by COVID-19.
The following resources are available:
- Free Teacher Resources including 32 editable rubrics, projects, and scope and sequences.
You can also access our previously recorded webinars for free:
- Google Classroom Basics
- Pear Deck for Google Slides
- Collaboration Tools and Resources in Learning Management Systems
- Tips for Making Quality Instructional Videos
- LiveBinders for Active Learning
- Teaching Family and Consumer Sciences in the 21st Century E-Book
- Industry Based Certifications (IBCs) for FCS programs with AAFCS Pre-PAC
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 806-742-3029.