The Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Sciences
|9:30 am - 12:00 noon||9:30 am - 12:00 noon||9:30 am - 12:00 noon||CLOSED||9:30 am - 12:00 NOON|
The Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Sciences Library Policies
The library is available for student use during the schedule hours only. This includes both graduate and undergraduate students. Please use the Room 01 entrance to the CCFCS library during the scheduled library hours.
- The fine for late return books is $0.25 per day per book.
- Interior Design/ASID books and periodicals are on reserve and are not to be checked out. These materials are restrict to library use. A copy service is available for students wishing to make copies of these materials at 10 cents per copy.
- Library materials may be checked out for one week and rechecked if necessary. Publications by The Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Science may be checked out for two weeks.
- Faculty members may check out library materials for extended time periods upon request.
- The maximum number of materials to be checked out by students at one time is three (3) items.
- Materials should be returned to the library during library hours or the Curriculum Center office when the library is closed.
- Faculty members are welcome to schedule classes to meet in The Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Sciences library; however, staff assistance from the Center librarian will be available only during the regular scheduled library hours which are based on the librarian's class schedule.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION WITH OUR POLICIES!