The Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Sciences
Hours of Operation: By Appointment Only
Location: HS 001
The Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Sciences Library Policies
The library is available for both undergraduate and graduate students by appointment only.
- Library materials may be checked out for one week and rechecked if necessary. Publications by The Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Science may be checked out for two weeks.
- Interior Design/ASID books and periodicals are on reserve and are not to be checked
out. These materials are restricted to library use.
- A copy service is available for students wishing to make copies of these materials at 10 cents per copy.
- Faculty members may check out library materials for extended time periods upon request.
- The maximum number of materials to be checked out by students at one time is three (3) items.
- Materials should be returned to the library during The Curriculum Center office hours.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION WITH OUR POLICIES!