Ryne A. Sherman, Ph.D.
Phone: (806) 834-0388
B.A. Monmouth College, 2006 (History & Psychology)
M.A. University of California, Riverside, 2008
Ph.D. University of California, Riverside, 2011
- Sherman, R. A., Rauthmann, J. F., Brown, N. A., Serfass, D. S., & Jones, A. B. (2015). The independent effects of personality and situations on real-time expressions of behavior and emotion. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 109(5), 872-888. [link]
- Rauthmann, J. F., Sherman, R. A., & Funder, D. C. (2015). Principles of situation research: Towards a better understanding of psychological situations. Target Article: European Journal of Personality, 29, 363-381. [link]
- Sherman, R. A., & Serfass, D. G., (2015). The comprehensive approach to analyzing multivariate constructs. Journal of Research in Personality, 54, 40-50. [link]
- Sherman, R. A., Nave, C. S., & Funder, D. C. (2012). Properties of persons and situations related to overall and distinctive personality-behavior congruence. Journal of Research in Personality, 46, 87-101. [link]
- Sherman, R. A., Nave, C. S., & Funder, D. C. (2010). Situational similarity and personality predict behavioral consistency. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 99(2), 330-343. [link]
- Chamorro-Premuzic, T., Akhtar, R., Winsborough, D., & Sherman, R. A. (in press). The datafication of talent: How technology is advancing the science of human potential at work. Current Opinion in the Behavioral Sciences.
AddressTexas Tech University, Department of Psychological Sciences, Box 42051 Lubbock, TX 79409-2051