Student Assistants preform a variety of duties that assist Student Engagement. This position is crucial to the day-to-day operations of our programs and will challenge the abilities of those chosen, while offering them valuable skills in communication, management, and organization.
- Student assistants must be enrolled full-time and available to work a minimum of 12 hours per week (up to 20 hrs per week).
- Student assistants must maintain 2.5 GPA to remain employed as a student assistant.
- Heavy-lifting may be required.
- Highly sociable, cheerful and positive/pleasant disposition and can handle customer relations professionally
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and can communicate with all levels of authority
- Strong comprehension and active listening skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Starting at $10 per hour (up to 20 hours per week)
- The department may give pay increases to student workers for meritorious performance or longevity.
We are not currently hiring. Check back for any Spring 2023 opportunities.
An EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.