Outdoor Pursuits Center
OPC Rental Shop, Bike Shop, and Wall Information
Have a question? You can call us at 806-742-2949
Rental Shop and Bike Shop Hours
For current Rental Shop hours, please click here.
The OPC has online equipment reservations or you can come into the Rental Shop during open hours.
The OPC Bike Shop is located in the Rental Shop and is open the same hours as the Rental Shop. If your bike needs to be worked on, Check the open hours, drop it off at the Outdoor Pursuits Center and we will fix it and call you when we are finished. Typical turnaround time is 2 to 3 days, but can be longer depending on demand.
Climbing Wall Hours
For current climbing wall hours, click here.
Climbing Wall Rules and Policies
• Shoes must be worn at the climbing wall at all times. Socks do count!
• No food or drinks, other than water, are allowed at the climbing wall at any time.
• Do not top out on the bouldering wall.
• Do not boulder above the bouldering line designated by black climber symbols.
• All climbing including bouldering, top-roping and auto-belay use are prohibited outside of climbing wall operating hours.
• Blood on the wall requires climbers to stay off of the contaminated area until staff can safely remove the hazard.
• Climbing shoe rental is $2.00 per visit. All other gear provided is free.
• Climbers must have an active recreation center waiver on file in addition to a signed
a climbing wall waiver. Waiver will be verified upon check in by R# or ID.
• All verified climbers must sign in at the climbing wall desk before climbing.
• You must be at least five years old to climb.
• You must be at least thirteen years old to receive belay certification.
• If you are under sixteen years old, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. If a parent is not climbing the reservation can be made for the dependent and the parent can come as a chaperon.
• If you are under eighteen years old, you must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver before climbing. Older siblings do not count as guardians.