Applicants who are not fully admitted can request re-evaluation once per application
term. One of the following items are required in order to submit a re-evaluation request:
First Time Freshmen applicants
- Improved test scores
- Improved class rank
- College transcript showing dual credit
- Updated college transcript with additional coursework
Please submit your updated documents prior to requesting your re-evaluation. You should receive a decision within two weeks of your request, and you can apply for re-evaluation and monitor your re-evaluation status through your Raider Connect account. If you have not yet created an account, you will need to do so using the same email address you used on your application. You can request one re-evaluation per academic semester.
Instructions to Request Re-evaluation:
- Click 'Raider Connect' below to begin
- Log in to your Raider Connect account and select 'My Applications'
- Select 'Submit a Re-evaluation Request'