Notable Graduates of This Laboratory
This laboratory has graduated many students at each level (B.S., M.S., Ph.D. and Postdocs). Many have gone on to hold positions of distinction. Some of the graduates hold faculty positions in other universities. Their web links are below.
Several MS students have gone on to hold major positions. Dr. Tiffanie Brooks, after her M.S., graduated from Veterinary School at Texas A&M and now holds a faculty position at TTU. Dr. Craig Lewis completed his M.S. here and then went to Edinburgh for his PhD, then Australia for a Post-Doc and now is a geneticist at PIC USA. Ann McDonald completed here MS here and now is in charge of animal welfare compliance (and other areas) at Farmland Foods (a Smithfield company). Nadege Krebs, Ph.D., works for Noldus. Mhairi Sutherland, Ph.D., works for Ag Research, New Zealand.
Notable graduates with web links
- Dr. Frank Mitloehner, UC-Davis
- Dr. Anna Johnson, Iowa State University
- Dr. Janeen Salak-Johnson, University of Illinois
- Dr. Jessica Carter, Middle Tennessee State University
- Dr. Julie Lynn Morrow, USDA-ARS
- Dr. Ellen Lumpkin, Columbia University
- Dr. Chana Akins, University of Kentucky
- Dr. Tiffanie Brooks, Texas Tech University
- Dr. Harold Anindo Rachuonyo, Chepkoilel University College, Kenya