Open "Advisor Advice" in a full window
- Check all sections for prerequisites, co-requisites, and restrictions in Raiderlink under the “Course Catalog”
- Submit any changes to IR (attention Tess Barlow or Ashley McPherson)
When students send error messages, find out what the error message is, ask questions – we will!
If it is a prerequisite error:
- Verify the student has completed the prerequisite course ( s ) required.
- Is the code on SSAPREQ correct?
- If the code is either incorrect or missing , email firstname.lastname@example.org; include the CRN, Subject/Section, a summary of the error received, and what prerequisite should be listed .
- If further research is needed ASFR will assist in the resolution process – allow for a standard resolution time between 24 - 48 business hours.
- If it is a co-requisite error :
- Did the student enter both sections' CRN at the same time? To avoid the co - requisite err or, the two CRNs must be submitted on Raiderlink simultaneously .
- Check SSADETL to verify your section(s) are properly coded. A change to the co - requisite infor mation needs to be submitted t o Institutional Research .
- If it is a link error:
- Did the student enter both sections' CRN at the same time? To avoid the link error, the two CRNs must be submitted on Raiderlink simultaneously.
- Verify the student is attempting to enroll using the correct CRN information.
- If at least one of the sections does not have a code on SSASECT and/or SSADETL email in ASFR.