- Check all sections for prerequisites, co-requisites, and restrictions in Raiderlink under the “Course Catalog”
- Submit any changes to IR (attention Tess Barlow or Ashley McPherson)
When students send error messages, find out what the error message is, ask questions – we will!
- If it is a prerequisites error:
- Has the student completed the prerequisites courses required?
- Is there a prerequisite file attached in your section or sections in SSAPREQ?
- If it is a co-requisite error:
- Did the student enter the TWO CRNs at the same time? To avoid the co-requisite error, the two CRNs must be entered at the same time.
- Check your sections & if they are properly coded, this is found in SSADETL
A change to the co-requisite information needs to be submitted to http://www.irim.ttu.edu/Prerequisites.php
- If it is a link error:
- Did the student enter the TWO CRNs at the same time? To avoid a link error both CRNs must be entered at the same time.
- Verify that the sections that the student is trying to register for are indeed linked and linked correctly. Use the following site to troubleshoot https://banapps.tosm.ttu.edu/ITIS/STUSSB/LinkedCourse.aspx
After you have verified the above information then email Janessa Walls & Nicci Price