Looking up Current Enrollment Numbers in Raiderlink
Open "Looking up Current Enrollment Numbers in Raiderlink?" in a full window
Raiderlink can be used to find up to date and accurate enrollment numbers as an alternative to using Cognos or the Ad Astra scheduling system. Log on to www.raiderlink.ttu.edu using a valid eRaider ID.
- Raiderlink Home Screen
- Click on the Advisor Tab
- You may need to be given access to this tab if you do not see it. (This tab is available to employees who have been through the Banner Basics & FERPA training and are enrolled in the Intermediate Banner Student Course. If you have completed the necessary training and still do not see the tab please email Kathy.email@example.com or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Advisor Dashboard
- On the right hand side find the box with the heading: Faculty and Advisor Links
- Click on Schedule Search Tool
- MyTech Home Screen
- Set the parameters for the Dept., Campus, Term, Etc.
- Then click Display Sections
- The sections requested will appear below the parameter settings box
- You can copy all of the information (in Internet Explorer) on the table and paste to Microsoft Excel, save, and edit the document as you wish
NOTE: This is real time data