Personal Financial Planning
Plan now to join us on February 26-28, 2020 for Opportunity Days! This event is hosted by the Department of Personal Financial Planning and allows PFP alumni and industry professionals to come to the beautiful campus of Texas Tech University to connect with some of the top-rated PFP students in the nation. Employers are able to conduct interviews with students along with connecting with them in a variety of events including Casino Night, speed networking events, and other sponsored activities. The week is designed to provide company representatives with an intimate opportunity to get to know our students. With your support, you will receive exclusive benefits for interviewing, the Awards Banquet, company recognition, and be introduced to some of the finest financial planning students in the country.
Company sponsorships are now being accepted for Opportunity Days 2020. Full registration to submit attendee names and RSVP for included events will be available beginning on January 6, 2020. Registration for non-sponsoring individuals planning to attend Opportunity Days will also be available on this date.
Company & Professional Registration will open December 2019.
Student registration will open in January 2020 in the main PFP office (HS 260).
Save the Date!
Tentative future Opportunity Days dates:
- 2021: February 24 - 26
- 2022: February 23 - 25
- Deena Katz & Harold Evensky - A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Kati Romines Starkey - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Jennifer Calvi- Young Guns Award
- Dr. John Hopkins - Dr. A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Dr. John Salter - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Dr. Jacob Sybrowsky - Young Guns Award
- Dr. Jerry Mason - A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Jason McGarraugh - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Joshua Mungavin - Young Guns Award