Personal Financial Planning
Plan now to join us on February 24-26, 2021 for Opportunity Days! This event is hosted by the Department of Personal Financial Planning and allows PFP alumni and industry professionals to come to the beautiful campus of Texas Tech University to connect with some of the top-rated PFP students in the nation. Employers are able to conduct interviews with students along with connecting with them in a variety of events including Casino Night, speed networking events, and other sponsored activities. The week is designed to provide company representatives with an intimate opportunity to get to know our students. With your support, you will receive exclusive benefits for interviewing, the Awards Banquet, company recognition, and be introduced to some of the finest financial planning students in the country.
Opportunity Days 2021 registration will open in December 2020.
- Sponsors & Professionals:
Registration will open in December 2020.
Registration details to be announced.
Save the Date!
Tentative future Opportunity Days dates:
- 2022: February 23 - 25
- 2023: February 22 - 24
- Trudy Turner - A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Brandon Ratzlaff - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Ginnie Baker - Young Guns Award
- Deena Katz & Harold Evensky - A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Kati Romines Starkey - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Jennifer Calvi- Young Guns Award
- Dr. John Hopkins - Dr. A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Dr. John Salter - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Dr. Jacob Sybrowsky - Young Guns Award
- Dr. Jerry Mason - A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Jason McGarraugh - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Joshua Mungavin - Young Guns Award