Personal Financial Planning
Join us February 21-23, 2018 for Opportunity Days! This event is hosted by the Department of Personal Financial Planning and allows PFP alumni and industry professionals to come to the beautiful campus of Texas Tech University to connect with some of the top-rated PFP students in the nation. Employers are able to conduct interviews with students along with connecting with them in a variety of events including Casino Night, speed networking events, and other sponsored events. The week is designed to provide company representatives an intimate opportunity to get to know our students. With your support, you will receive exclusive benefits for interviewing, the Awards Banquet, golf outing, company recognition, and be introduced to some of the finest financial planning students in the country.
Student registration will open on January 18, 2018.
Save the Date!
Tentative future Opportunity Days dates:
- 2019: February 27 - March 1
- 2020: February 26 - 28
- 2021: February 24 - 26
- 2022: February 23 - 25
- Dr. John Hopkins - Dr. A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Dr. John Salter - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Dr. Jacob Sybrowsky - Young Guns Award
Meet our Past Award Winners
- Dr. Jerry Mason - A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Jason McGarraugh - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Joshua Mungavin - Young Guns Award