Personal Financial Planning
Plan now to join us February 27 - March 1, 2019 for Opportunity Days! This event is hosted by the Department of Personal Financial Planning and allows PFP alumni and industry professionals to come to the beautiful campus of Texas Tech University to connect with some of the top-rated PFP students in the nation. Employers are able to conduct interviews with students along with connecting with them in a variety of events including Casino Night, speed networking events, and other sponsored events. The week is designed to provide company representatives an intimate opportunity to get to know our students. With your support, you will receive exclusive benefits for interviewing, the Awards Banquet, company recognition, and be introduced to some of the finest financial planning students in the country.
If you would like to register as a sponsor and are not ready to submit individual event participant names, please click here to confirm your sponsorship.
Student registration will open January 7, 2019 in the main PFP office (HS 260).
Save the Date!
Tentative future Opportunity Days dates:
- 2020: February 26 - 28
- 2021: February 24 - 26
- 2022: February 23 - 25
- Deena Katz & Harold Evensky - A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Kati Romines Starkey - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Jennifer Calvi- Young Guns Award
- Dr. John Hopkins - Dr. A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Dr. John Salter - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Dr. Jacob Sybrowsky - Young Guns Award
- Dr. Jerry Mason - A. William "Bill" Gustafson Distinguished Leadership Award
- Jason McGarraugh - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Joshua Mungavin - Young Guns Award