USCIS News Releases
- September 12th, 2019 USCIS to Welcome More Than 34,000 New Citizens in Celebration of Constitution Day and Citizenship Day WASHINGTON—
- September 12th, 2019 Celebrating Constitution Day and Citizenship Day (Constitution Week) 2019 with Naturalization Ceremonies On Sept. 17, the nation observes Constitution Day and Citizenship Day as part of Constitution Week. The commemoration honors both the signing of the Constitution on Sept.
- September 10th, 2019 Cuccinelli Statement on Supreme Court’s Decision Allowing Enforcement of the Asylum Rule WASHINGTON—U.S.
- September 5th, 2019 USCIS Proposes More Effective and Efficient Processing of Work Authorization Requests for Asylum Applicants WASHINGTON—Today, U.S.
- August 27th, 2019 USCIS Policy Manual Update U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) issues policy guidance on “residence” requirements for acquiring citizenship
- September 17th, 2019 Tools Outage
- September 2nd, 2019 DHS Proposes Minimal Registration Fee for Petitioners Seeking to File H-1B Cap-Subject Petitions The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) today announced a
- September 2nd, 2019 E-Verify launches new video resource page All E-Verify videos are now located on the new E-Verify video resources page, your one-stop locat
- September 1st, 2019 USCIS Re-Opens Previously Pending Deferral Requests Today, U.S.
- August 29th, 2019 Changes to Direct Filing Addresses for Certain H-1B Form I-129 Petitions On Sept. 1, we will change the direct filing addresses for certain petitioners filing Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker.