USCIS News Releases
- October 2nd, 2017 Premium Processing Now Available for All Petitioners Seeking H-1B Visas WASHINGTON — U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) resumed premium processing today for all H-1B visa extension of stay petitions.
- October 1st, 2017 New USCIS Form Streamlines Process to Obtain a Work Authorization Document and Social Security Number Simultaneously WASHINGTON – Based on a new information-sharing partnership between U.S.
- September 27th, 2017 Deadline to Submit DACA Renewal Requests Approaching On Oct. 5 U.S.
- September 27th, 2017 USCIS announces award recipients of nearly $10 million in funding to support citizenship preparation programs WASHINGTON—U.S.
- September 18th, 2017 USCIS No Longer Accepting Petitions for One-Time Increase to the Temporary Nonagricultural Visa Program WASHINGTON — U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is no longer accepting petitions from U. S.
- October 11th, 2017 USCIS Makes Additional Data on Employment-Based Visa Programs Available in Support of ‘Hire American’ Executive Order U.S.
- October 11th, 2017 Changes to Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-129 Petitions On October 12, 2017, USCIS will change the direct filing addresses for certain petitioners of Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker.
- October 5th, 2017 Immigration Help Available to Those Affected by Natural Disasters We offer immigration services that may help people affected by unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters.
- September 19th, 2017 Employers Must Use Form I-9 With a Revision Date of 07/17/17 N Beginning Sept.
- September 12th, 2017 Immigration Help Available to Those Affected by Hurricane Irma USCIS offers immigration services that may help people affected by unforeseen circumstances, including disasters such as Hurricane Irma.