USCIS News Releases
- December 18th, 2019 Law School Graduate Who Posed As Licensed Attorney Pleads Guilty To Mail Fraud And Aggravated Identity Theft
- December 12th, 2019 USCIS Expands Guidance Related to Naturalization Requirement of Good Moral Character
- December 9th, 2019 USCIS Implements Two Decisions from the Attorney General on Good Moral Character Determinations WASHINGTON—U.S.
- December 9th, 2019 Judicial Victories in Public Charge Cases Give Trump Admin. Confidence for Implementation of Long-standing Law WASHINGTON—U.S.
- December 5th, 2019 USCIS Announces Implementation of H-1B Electronic Registration Process for Fiscal Year 2021 Cap Season
- January 21st, 2020 Treaty Termination Ends Certain Visa Eligibility for Iranian Nationals USCIS today announced that, due to the Oct.
- January 15th, 2020 USCIS Final FY 2019 Statistics Available WASHINGTON— U.S.
- January 15th, 2020 USCIS Announces Countries Eligible for H-2A and H-2B Visa Programs U.S.
- January 9th, 2020 USCIS Formally Announces Implementation of Electronic H-1B Registration Process and the Registration Timeframe On Jan. 9, 2020, U.S.
- January 8th, 2020 Tools Outage