USCIS News Releases
- November 15th, 2019 USCIS Releases Report on Arrest Histories of Illegal Aliens who Request DACA
- November 12th, 2019 USCIS to Deter Frivolous or Fraudulent Asylum Seekers from Obtaining Work Authorizations WASHINGTON—U.S.
- November 7th, 2019 USCIS Proposes to Adjust Fees to Meet Operational Needs WASHINGTON – The Department of Homeland Security will publish a notice of proposed rulemaking in the
- November 6th, 2019 USCIS Implements $10 Fee for H-1B Visa Registration WASHINGTON—U.S.
- November 5th, 2019 USCIS Assists in Case Where Federal Grand Jury Indicts Lawyer and Accountant in Visa Fraud Scheme to Obtain LPR Status for South Korean Nationals LOS ANGELES – A federal grand jury has indicted two men in a scheme to obtain lawful permanent resident status for South Korean nationals by submitting fraudulent visa
- November 20th, 2019 USCIS Issues Guidance on Adjustment of Status by Aliens Whose Conditional Permanent Residence Has Been Terminated USCIS today issued policy guidance (PDF, 382 KB) explaining how USCIS
- November 20th, 2019 Tools Outage
- November 18th, 2019 USCIS Issues Further Guidance on Special Immigrant Juvenile Classification On Oct.
- November 13th, 2019 USCIS Publishes Guidance on H-2A Petitions for Sheep/Goat Herders U.S.
- October 31st, 2019 DHS Extends TPS Documentation for Six Countries The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) today announced a Federal Register