A Texas Tech University transcript is a complete record of a student's enrollment at Texas Tech, including all undergraduate, graduate, and professional courses. Partial transcripts are not available.
- Students have the legal right to review and inspect their educational record. Students wishing to do so must submit their request in writing to the Registrar who will in turn schedule an appointment within 45 days of receipt of the request.
- An official transcript will not be issued unless all financial obligations to the University have been satisfied.
- Official Transcripts will not be faxed. They may only be picked up or mailed. If this is your first semester at Texas Tech University, you will not have an Official Transcript until grades are posted.
- All transcript orders will be reviewed for holds and audited to insure accuracy. Depending upon the time of year, expect a minimum fulfillment time of 1 to 3 business days.
- In the Fall of 2008, Texas Tech University underwent a student record system conversion. Every effort has been made to insure the accuracy of your academic record. Should you note any discrepancies, please contact our offices immediately for a more detailed review of your record.
- The fee for a transcript is $5.00. (Undergraduate and Graduate transcripts are separate transcripts.)
- The fee for each additional transcript is $5.00
Unofficial transcripts are available to currently-enrolled students at Texas Tech University, and can be accessed through the MyTech Student Center (www.raiderlink.ttu.edu) . To print a copy of the Texas Tech unofficial transcript, follow these steps:
- Log on to Raiderlink at www.raiderlink.ttu.edu and click on the “MyTech” tab
- Under the Student Services section, select “Academic Transcript”
- Select the appropriate Term
- Select "Unofficial Transcripts"
- Click "Submit"
Former students and alumni who need a copy of their Texas Tech educational record must request an official transcript.
ORDER ONLINE 24/7
The Quickest and Most Convenient Way to Order an Official Transcript
Standard processing turnaround time once you place your official transcript order online is 1 to 3 business days.
- If you are an undergraduate Texas Tech student requesting admission to the Texas Tech Graduate School, DO NOT use this form. The Graduate Office has access to view transcripts. It does not need to be mailed.
- If you are an undergraduate Texas Tech student requesting admission to the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, an official transcript is required.
>> CHECK ORDER STATUS (IF ORDERED ONLINE)
ORDER IN PERSON:
In person orders may be placed in Room 103 of West Hall.
>> CURRENT STUDENTS
- Payment may be made by credit or debit card, or if you are not graduating in the current term, by charging to your student bill. No cash or checks can be accepted. Payment is due at the time of order.
>> ALUMNI AND FORMER TECH STUDENTS
- Payment must be made by credit or debit card. No cash or checks can be accepted. Payment is due at the time of order.
Standard processing turnaround time once you place your official transcript order is 1 to 3 business days.