Drop In Tutoring
Student Disability Services is happy to provide drop-in tutoring within the main SDS office at 335 West Hall. Students can receive assistance with quick questions they may have. No appointment is necessary. Drop-in tutoring is free for all SDS students.
Our tutors are available to answer your questions, work through challenging subject matter, and get you on the path to success. Drop-in tutoring is available for a number of different subject including: English, math, engineering, business, education, science, and basic core classes. Drop-in tutoring is a great way to study alone or in groups and is especially good for completing homework assignments. Come on by to have your questions answered, talk through a project, or just chat about the material. It's up to you!
Drop-In Tutor Schedule for Fall 2016
- Brandon tutors for Math, Atmospheric Science, and basic classes.
- Mondays and Wednesdays, Brandon tutors from 2 pm to 5 pm.
- On Tuesday and Thursday, you can go to Brandon for tutoring between 1 pm to 3 pm.
- Brandon tutors from 9 am to 11 am on Fridays.
- Olivia tutors math classes up to Differential Equations (no statistics), Spanish,
and basic classes.
- Olivia is available for tutoring on Monday from 10 am to 12 pm and again from 3 to 5 pm.
- Tuesday and Thursday, Olivia can tutor from 8 am to 10:30 am and then again from 1:30 pm to 5 pm.
- Olivia can tutor from 10 am to noon on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- On Fridays Olivia tutors from 10 am to noon.
- Sandra tutors English (any writing), Business (marketing) , and basic classes.
- Sandra tutors on Mondays and Wednesdays from noon to 3:30 pm.
- Tuesdays Sandra is available from 9 am to 3 pm.
- Sandra's Thursday hours are noon to 5 pm.
- Sandra is available on Fridays from noon to 2 pm.
- Andy tutors engineering classes: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Petroleum
Engineering. Andy also tutors Chemistry, Physics, Math and some Business.
- Andy is available Tuesdays from 8 am to 2 pm.
- On Thursdays, Andy can tutor from 8 am to 1 pm.
- Nelly tutors Math, Physics, Statics, Dynamics, and some Civil Engineering courses.
- Nelly can tutor on Mondays from 4 to 5 pm.
- On Fridays from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm, Nelly is available to tutor.
- Kelly tutors Biology of Plants and Biology of Animals, Statistics, Natural Resources
Management (NRM), and basic classes.
- Kelly is available to tutor from 4 to 5 pm on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Kerian tutors American Sign Language (ASL), Natural Resources Management (NRM), and
- Kerian tutors from 9 am to 11 am on Mondays.
- On Tuesdays, Kerian can tutor from 8 am to 9 am.
- Kerian is available to tutor on Wednesdays from 9 am to 10 am and then again from 12:30 pm to 2 pm.
- Thursdays between 2 and 3 pm are Kerian's tutoring hours.
- Kerian tutors from 9 am to noon and again from 1:30 pm to 5 pm on Fridays.
*Note: Due to the tutors' own course requirements, this schedule is subject to change.