Drop In Tutoring
Student Disability Services is happy to provide drop-in tutoring within the main SDS office at 335 West Hall. Students can receive assistance with quick questions they may have. No appointment is necessary. Drop-in tutoring is free for all SDS students.
Our tutors are available to answer your questions, work through challenging subject matter, and get you on the path to success. Drop-in tutoring is available for a number of different subject including: English, math, engineering, business, education, science, and basic core classes. Drop-in tutoring is a great way to study alone or in groups and is especially good for completing homework assignments. Come on by to have your questions answered, talk through a project, or just chat about the material. It's up to you!
Drop-In Tutor Schedule for Spring 2018
Accessible Description of Drop-in Tutoring Schedule
- Joe tutors Dynamics, Solids, Fluids in Civil Engineering, and Calculus 1, 2, and 3.
- Wednesdays from 8 am to 1:30 pm
- Thursdays from 8 am to noon.
- Fridays from 8 am to 1:30 pm
- Madeline tutors math up to Differential Equations (including statistics) and also
Physics and Political Science.
- Mondays from 9 am to 11:30 am, and again from 3 pm to 5 pm
- Tuesdays from 9 am to 11 am
- Wednesdays from 9 am to 11:30 am, and again from 3 pm to 5 pm
- Thursdays from 9 am to 11 am
- Fridays from 9 am to 11:30 am, and again from 3 pm to 5 pm
- Elaina tutors American Sign Language (ASL), Psychology, Kinesiology, ZOOL 2304/2404,
some English, CFAS 2300, and NS 4220.
- Mondays from 8 am to 11 am
- Tuesdays from 1:30 pm to 5 pm
- Wednesdays from 1 pm to 5 pm
- Thursdays from 1:30 pm to 5 pm
- Fridays from 8 am to noon
- Jordan tutors Spanish (1507, 2301, and 2302), Music (MUHL, MUTH, and MUSI), English,
Economics (2301, 2302, 3311, and 3312), and Math 2302.
- Mondays from 9:30 am to 10:30 am, and again from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
- Tuesdays from 12:30 pm to 2 pm
- Wednesdays from 12:30 pm to 2 pm, and again from 3 pm to 5 pm
- Thursdays from 12:30 pm to 2 pm
- Fridays from noon to 2:30 pm
*Note: Due to the tutors' own course requirements, this schedule is subject to change.
Updated: January 31, 2018