Drop In Tutoring
Student Disability Services is happy to provide drop-in tutoring within the main SDS office at 335 West Hall. Students can receive assistance with quick questions they may have. No appointment is necessary. Drop-in tutoring is free for all SDS students.
Our tutors are available to answer your questions, work through challenging subject matter, and get you on the path to success. Drop-in tutoring is available for a number of different subject including: English, math, engineering, business, education, science, and basic core classes. Drop-in tutoring is a great way to study alone or in groups and is especially good for completing homework assignments. Come on by to have your questions answered, talk through a project, or just chat about the material. It's up to you!
Drop-In Tutor Schedule for Summer I 2017
- Nate tutors Chemistry, Physics, Math, lower level Computer Science, and English.
- Nate is available Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8 am to 9 am, and again from noon to 1 pm.
- On Mondays and Wednesdays, Nate can tutor from 8 am to 9 am, from noon to 1 pm, and again from 2 pm to 5 pm.
- Brandon tutors Math, Atmospheric Science, and basic classes.
- Brandon can tutor Monday through Thursday from noon to 5 pm.
*Note: Due to the tutors' own course requirements, this schedule is subject to change.
Updated: June 13, 2017