Drop In Tutoring
Student Disability Services is happy to provide drop-in tutoring within the main SDS office at 335 West Hall. Students can receive assistance with quick questions they may have. No appointment is necessary. Drop-in tutoring is free for all SDS students.
Our tutors are available to answer your questions, work through challenging subject matter, and get you on the path to success. Drop-in tutoring is available for a number of different subject including: English, math, engineering, business, education, science, and basic core classes. Drop-in tutoring is a great way to study alone or in groups and is especially good for completing homework assignments. Come on by to have your questions answered, talk through a project, or just chat about the material. It's up to you!
Drop-In Tutor Schedule for Fall 2016
- Brandon tutors for Math, Atmospheric Science, and basic classes.
- Mondays and Wednesdays, Brandon tutors from 2 pm to 5 pm.
- On Tuesday and Thursday, you can go to Brandon for tutoring between 1 pm to 3 pm.
- Brandon tutors from 9 am to 11 am on Fridays.
- Olivia tutors math classes up to Differential Equations (no statistics), Spanish,
and basic classes.
- Olivia is available for tutoring on Monday from 10 am to 12 pm and again from 3 to 5 pm.
- Tuesday and Thursday, Olivia can tutor from 8 am to 10:30 am and then again from 1:30 pm to 5 pm.
- Olivia can tutor from 10 am to noon on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Sandra tutors English (any writing), Business (marketing) classes, and basic classes.
- Sandra tutors on Mondays and Wednesdays from noon to 3:30 pm.
- Tuesdays Sandra is available from 9 am to 3 pm.
- Sandra's Thursday hours are noon to 5 pm.
- Sandra is available on Fridays from noon to 2 pm.
- Andy tutors Chemistry, Physics, and Math as well as some Business classes (ISQS and Economics). He can also tutor Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and
Petroleum Engineering classes.
- Andy is available on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8 am to 11 am.
- On Fridays, Andy can tutor from 8 am through noon.
- Kerian tutors American Sign Language, Natural Resources Management, and basic courses.
- Kerian tutors from 9 am to 11 am on Mondays.
- On Tuesdays, Kerian can tutor from 8 am to 9 am.
- Kerian is available to tutor on Wednesdays from 9 am to 10 am and then again from 12:30 pm to 2 pm.
- Thursdays between 2 and 3 pm are Kerian's tutoring hours.
- Kerian tutors from 9 am to noon and again from 1:30 pm to 5 pm on Fridays.
*Note: Due to the tutors' own course requirements, this schedule is subject to change.