Drop In Tutoring
Student Disability Services is happy to provide drop-in tutoring within the main SDS office at 335 West Hall. Students can receive assistance with quick questions they may have. No appointment is necessary. Drop-in tutoring is free for all SDS students.
Our tutors are available to answer your questions, work through challenging subject matter, and get you on the path to success. Drop-in tutoring is available for a number of different subject including: English, math, engineering, business, education, science, and basic core classes. Drop-in tutoring is a great way to study alone or in groups and is especially good for completing homework assignments. Come on by to have your questions answered, talk through a project, or just chat about the material. It's up to you!
Drop-In Tutor Schedule for Spring 2016 Final Exams Week
- Tyler tutors engineering classes including chemistry and physics.
- Tyler is available on Thursday, May 12th from 9 am to noon and again from 2 to 3 pm.
- On Friday, May 14th, Tyler tutors from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Tyler tutors on Monday, May 16th from 2 pm to 4 pm.
- On Tuesday, May 17th Tyler is available from 9 am to noon and again from 2 to 3 pm.
- Kerian tutors American Sign Language and Natural Resource Management courses.
- Kerian tutors from 9 am to 1 pm on Thursday, May 12th.
- Friday, May 13th you can have tutoring with Kerian from 10 am to noon.
- From 10 am to 2 pm on Monday, May 16th, you can meet with Kerian.
- On Tuesday, May 17th, Kerian also tutors from 8 am to 12 o'clock.
- Aruni can tutor electrical engineering classes.
- Aruni tutors on Thursday, May 12th and Friday, May 13th from 9 am to 2 pm.
- Olivia tutors Spanish and all lower level math classes up to differential equations.
- On Thursday, May 12th Olivia tutors from 8 am to 3 pm.
- Sandra tutors for English and business courses.
- Sandra tutors on Thursday, May 12th from 9 am to 1:30 pm.
*Note: Due to the tutors' own course requirements, this schedule is subject to change.