Drop In Tutoring
Student Disability Services is happy to provide drop-in tutoring within the main SDS office at 335 West Hall. Students can receive assistance with quick questions they may have. No appointment is necessary. Drop-in tutoring is free for all SDS students.
Our tutors are available to answer your questions, work through challenging subject matter, and get you on the path to success. Drop-in tutoring is available for a number of different subject including: English, math, engineering, business, education, science, and basic core classes. Drop-in tutoring is a great way to study alone or in groups and is especially good for completing homework assignments. Come on by to have your questions answered, talk through a project, or just chat about the material. It's up to you!
Drop-In Tutor Schedule for July 2018
Accessible Description of Drop-in Tutoring Schedule
- Natalie tutors general Agriculture Business, Math up to Calculus 3 (including statistics),
Intro to Engineering, and writing skills.
- Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Maclinta tutors Chemistry 1305, General Psychology, and History.
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to noon
- Jordan tutors Spanish (1507, 2301, and 2302), Music (MUHL, MUTH, MUSI), Economics
(2301, 2302, 3311, and 3312), and Math 2302, and writing skills.
- Monday through Thursday from 12 pm to 5 pm
- Lindsay tutors Logic, Math 1330, POLS (1301-3360), GIST 3300, NRM (1300-4408), Biology
of Plants, and writing skills.
- Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 9:30 am
- Tijani tutors Calc 1 and 2, MBIO, Immunology, Chem 1 and 2, O. Chem 1, Physics 1 and
2, Biochem 1-3, Spanish and writing skills.
- Mondays 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Tuesdays 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Wednesdays 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Fridays 8:30 am to 11:30 am
*Note: Due to the tutors' own course requirements, this schedule is subject to change.
Updated: July 19, 2018