Drop In Tutoring
Student Disability Services is happy to provide drop-in tutoring within the main SDS office at 335 West Hall. Students can receive assistance with quick questions they may have. No appointment is necessary. Drop-in tutoring is free for all SDS students.
Our tutors are available to answer your questions, work through challenging subject matter, and get you on the path to success. Drop-in tutoring is available for a number of different subject including: English, math, engineering, business, education, science, and basic core classes. Drop-in tutoring is a great way to study alone or in groups and is especially good for completing homework assignments. Come on by to have your questions answered, talk through a project, or just chat about the material. It's up to you!
Drop-In Tutor Schedule for Spring 2017
- Kelly tutors Biology of Plants, Biology of Animals, Statistics, Natural Resources
Management (NRM) classes, and basic classes.
- Kelly is available Mondays from 8 am to 11 am; from 1 pm to 2:30 pm; and again from 3:30 to 4 pm.
- On Tuesdays, Kelly can tutor from 9 to 10 am.
- Kelly tutors on Wednesdays from 9 am to 11 am and again from 1 pm to 3 pm.
- Olivia tutors math classes up to Differential Equations (no statistics), Spanish,
and basic classes.
- Olivia is available for tutoring from 8 am to 11 am and 2 pm to 5 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Olivia can tutor from 2 pm to 5 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- On Fridays, Olivia tutors from 9 am to 11 am.
- Kerian tutors American Sign Language (ASL), Natural Resource Management (NRM), and
- Kerian tutors on Mondays from 12:30 to 2:30 pm.
- Kerian is available on Tuesdays from 8 am to 9:30 am.
- On Wednesdays, Kerian tutors from noon to 1 pm.
- On Thursdays, Kerian tutors from 8 am to 11 am, and again from noon to 3:30 pm.
- Fridays, Kerian can tutor from 11 am to noon and again from 1 pm to 2 pm.
- Sandra tutors English (any writing), Business (marketing), and basic classes.
- Sandra tutors on Mondays from 10 am to 3 pm.
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, Sandra is available from 12:30 pm to 4 pm.
- Sandra can tutor on Wednesdays from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Sandra is available on Fridays from 10 am to noon.
- Nate tutors Chemistry, Physics, Math, lower level Computer Science, and English.
- Nate tutors on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-9:30 am and then from 3 to 5 pm.
- On Fridays, Nate can tutor from 8 to 10 am and again from 2 to 3 pm.
- Chris tutors Communication Studies (COMS) and English. Chris is also available to
help with resume writing and cover letter critiques.
- Chris is available from 9 am to 5 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- On Fridays, Chris can tutor from 9 am to 4 pm.
*Note: Due to the tutors' own course requirements, this schedule is subject to change.