Drop In Tutoring
Student Disability Services is happy to provide drop-in tutoring within the main SDS office at 335 West Hall. Students can receive assistance with quick questions they may have. No appointment is necessary. Drop-in tutoring is free for all SDS students.
Our tutors are available to answer your questions, work through challenging subject matter, and get you on the path to success. Drop-in tutoring is available for a number of different subject including: English, math, engineering, business, education, science, and basic core classes. Drop-in tutoring is a great way to study alone or in groups and is especially good for completing homework assignments. Come on by to have your questions answered, talk through a project, or just chat about the material. It's up to you!
Drop-In Tutor Schedule for Fall 2018
Accessible Description of Drop-in Tutoring Schedule
- Natalie tutors general Agriculture Business, Eco, Math up to Calculus 3 (including
statistics), Intro to Engineering, and writing skills
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 am to 9:30 am and 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Fridays from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Maclinta tutors Chemistry 1305, General Psychology, Zoology, History and Writing Skills.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Madeline tutors Chemistry 1307, 1308, Math to Differential Equations(3354), and Physics
up to Optics (3401).
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 am to noon and 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Katie tutors Texas History, Math up to Calculus 3, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering
Graphics, and Physics
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Zach tutors Spanish.
- Monday through Friday from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm.
*Note: Due to the tutors' own course requirements, this schedule is subject to change.
Updated: October 10, 2018