Ambassador Applications Open April 2023
Interested in becoming a Student Ambassador?
A&S Student Ambassador activities involve, but are not limited to:
- Participation in numerous University and College-related recruitment events.
- Attendance at College and Career Fairs on and off campus.
- Visits to area High Schools.
- Travel to regional Raider Roadshows.
- Development and implementation of new and creative recruitment and student outreach initiatives.
- Active involvement in Texas Tech Homecoming Festivities.
- 2021-2022 Ambassador President, Donovan Satchell, was crowned 2021 Homecoming King!
- 2021-2022 Ambassador Communications Chair, Ashley Boyce, made Top 10 for the female candidates!
- Committing time to community service on campus and around the Lubbock community.
- Frequent communication and teamwork with other Ambassadors as well as Arts & Sciences faculty and staff.
- The possibility of receiving $500-$1000 in annual scholarships, awarded at the discretion of the Arts & Sciences Deans Advisory Board.
A&S Student Ambassadors are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Must maintain a cumulative TTU GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Must have an average of 1-2 hours a week available for Ambassador obligations.
- Must dedicate a total of 20 hours of service per semester.
- Must comply with the TTU student Code of Academic Honesty and Integrity.
A&S Student Ambassadors are expected to improve their skills in:
- Team work.
- Research skills.
- Knowledge of the various departments and degrees offered by our college.
- An appreciation of faculty and TTU students, and their diversity!
If you have any questions regarding the College of Arts & Sciences Student Ambassadors, please contact Samantha Smith, College Recruiter and Ambassador Advisor, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.