Fall 2021 All Majors Job Fair
All Majors In-Person Job Fair
Date: Thursday, October 7, 2021
All Majors Virtual Job Fair
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Whether you are looking for an internship, part-time or full-time position, you will find numerous opportunities at the All Majors Job Fair (Face-to-Face AND Virtual) to connect with prospective employers seeking Red Raiders with your major. Attend either or both of these fairs to expand your network, learn industry information, and gather valuable knowledge about the recruiting companies.
To register for this event, please log in or create your account in Hire Red Raiders. Hire Red Raiders.
The following employers are registered to attend the in-person fair on October 7:
- Signet Jewelers
- Texas Tech University School Of Law
- Skywriter MD
- Texas Tech Information Systems
- Texas Boys Ranch Foundation
- Innovation Hub At Research Park
- rand* construction corporation
- Home Instead Senior Care
- MTC - Texas Civil Commitment Center
- Enterprise Holdings, Inc
- Techtronic Industires
- TTUHSC - School of Health Professions
- Covenant Health System
- Texas Tech Study Abroad
- Cavender Auto Family
- Adhesive Services Company
- Children's Home Of Lubbock
- Texas Tech University Athletics
- Weidner Apartment Homes
- Texas Department Of Family And Protective Services
- D.R. Horton, Inc.
- Texas Tech University
- Texas Tech University- FCSE
- Texas Tech Army Rotc
- USDA Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC)
- Ceta Canyon Camp
- Southwestern Advantage
- MHMR of Tarrant County
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center - Human Resources
- Midland Police Department
- Builders FirstSource Inc
- City Of Lubbock
- Lubbock Police Department
- Amarillo Police Department
- FBT Architects
- Giles W. Dalby Correctional Facility
- United States Navy
- Red Raider Outfitter
- Glorieta Camps
- Toyota Motor North America
- KE Andrews
- Midland ISD
- Leprino Food
- FieldCore, a GE Company
- Idea Public Schools
The All Majors Job Fair provides the opportunity for you to meet and speak with our talented students about your internships, part-time and full-time positions. These events are a chance for you to network with students, faculty, and fellow professionals all while advertising your company.
Students of all majors will be in attendance. To learn more about our majors, view the complete list of all TTU Undergraduate Majors.
To register for this event, please log in or create an employer account in Hire Red Raiders.
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation packet containing specific event questions and details pertaining to parking, shipping, lodging, electricity and more. The contact who registers for this event will receive the confirmation packet and all corresponding emails.
If you have any questions, please email Carol Trigg or call us at (806) 742-2210.