Life in Sevilla
Wondering what life will be like while you're studying at The Center in Sevilla? The Study Abroad Office encourages you to do as much research as possible about your host city and culture. Don't worry - we've made this process a bit easier for you!
- View a video about The Center in Sevilla.
- Read Cosas de Sevilla, a weekly newsletter produced by The Center during the fall and spring semester.
- Think about what it's like to live with a host family in Sevilla.
- Watch a video about living with a Spanish host family.
- Learn about the social habits in Spain.
- Worried about staying in shape while studying abroad? We've put together information about working out in Sevilla.
- Movie theaters and amusement parks are available for your entertainment.
- Blend into the sports scene by reading up about soccer in Sevilla.
In addition to the information about life in Sevilla, you are encouraged to reference resources such as the CIA Factbook, National Geographic, Lonely Planet, StudentsAbroad.state.gov, GoOverseas.com, and more. Visit the How Much Do You Know About Your Host Country? webpage for a list of thoughtful questions you can ask yourself to get informed.