Minliang Liu, Ph.D.
Room Number: ME North 214
Dr. Minliang Liu is an assistant professor of mechanical engineering at Texas Tech University. His research interests lie primarily at the intersection of cardiovascular biomechanics, computational modeling, and machine learning. He has been developing noninvasive personalized computational models that are informed by experimental insights to aid in the clinical prognosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. A significant aspect of his work has been focused on the development of data-driven and physics-informed computational approaches to strategically address challenges in biomechanical modeling.
- Cardiovascular biomechanics
- Data-driven and physics-informed machine learning
- Inverse methods
- Tissue mechanical testing
- Constitutive modeling
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2020
- B.S., Mechatronic Engineering, Zhejiang University, China, 2015