Sukalyan Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
Office: ME South 201 P
Dr. Sukalyan Bhattacharya is an associate professor of mechanical engineering at Texas Tech University. His research is primarily focused on fluid dynamics and soft condensed matter. His work includes fundamental aspects of topics like low Reynolds number flows, thermal transport, statistical mechanics, rheology and mechanics of elementary charge continuum. His research has been sponsored by the National Science Foundation and other agencies. He teaches courses related to thermal-fluid sciences and computational methods.
- Low Reynold's Number Hydrodynamics
- Turbulence and Turbulent Scalar Transport
- Statistical Mechanics
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Yale University, (2005)
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Connecticut, (2000)
- B.M.E., Jadavpur University, India, (1997)