Tanushree Roy, Ph.D.
Phone: (806) 834-8757
Office: ME North 108
Website: Smart Human-centric Automation Resilience (SHARE) Lab
Dr. Tanushree Roy aims to build a resilient future for human-centric smart cities. The high‐level goal of such smart cities is to provide better value of services by optimally using the available resources, minimizing the operational cost, maximizing the safety and security, and improving quality of life. Her current research is focused on the resilience of socio-technical systems, such as smart transportation and energy storage systems. She combines control theoretic techniques, mathematical modeling, and machine learning to ensure the safety and the cybersecurity of such human-centric smart city infrastructures.
- Fault diagnostics
- Socio-technical systems
- Application areas: smart transportation systems, battery energy storage systems
Personal InformationCurriculum Vitae
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, 2022
- MS, Mathematics, University of Central Florida, 2015
- ME, Electrical Engineering, Indian Institutes of Engineering Science and Technology, India, 2011
- BTech, Applied Electronics and Instrumentation, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, India, 2009
Department of Mechanical Engineering
AddressTexas Tech University, Box 41021 | Lubbock, TX 79409