The OR&I offers a variety of learning opportunities and internal funding programs to promote faculty success in research and creative activities, and to assist faculty develop successful external funding proposals.
Internal Seed Programs
- Presidents' Collaborative Research Initiative
- Seed Grant Solicitation for Interdisciplinary Research
- Scholarship Catalyst Program (SCP)
- Transdisciplinary Research Academy
- International Research/Development Seed Grants
- Open Access Publication Initiative
Proposal Development and Support Programs
- Office of Research Development
- Proposal Support Program
- Proposal Review Program
- Grant Editors
- Tips on What Really Gets a Grant Proposal Funded
- Fulbright Application Resources
Office of Research Services Training
The Office of Research Services (ORS) offers training through out the year including a research orientation for new faculty, use of the Cayuse proposal submission system and a workshop on budget basics. For dates and times please see the ORS training and outreach webpage.
Faculty Research Club
The Faculty Research Club is intended to provide a social setting to stimulate interdisciplinary research collaborations, promote information discussions about research and disseminate information about campus resources to faculty. All faculty are welcome to attend the monthly gathering.
Research Leadership Discussions
The Research Leadership Discussions are intended to create an ongoing dialogue about research at Texas Tech University, explain the functions of the research office, examine how strategic decisions are made, address commonly asked questions, and discuss opportunities for faculty career advancement.
More About What We Offer
Click to play each video