Tewodros Ghebrab, Ph.D., P.E.
Assistant Professo,Graduate Advisor for the Construction Majors
|Mailing Address: |
Texas Tech University
Department of Civil, Environmental, and Construction Engineering
Lubbock, TX 79409−1023
- Performance of cement based materials under adverse environments
- Effect of mineral/chemical admixtures on the structure-property relationships of cement based materials
- Modeling of mechanical and physical properties of cementitious materials containing nano-size mineral admixtures
- Effect of mineral admixtures on concrete containing recycled aggregates.
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, Michigan State University, (2008)
- M.Eng.Sc., Civil Engineering, University of New South Wales, (1996)
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Addis Ababa University, (1992)
Graduate Advisor - Graduate Certificate in Construction Engineering and Management
State(s) in which registered
- Texas, No. 107332