Masked Rider Award
The Masked Rider Award recognizes an individual who has four or more years of service with Texas Tech and a minimum of one year in a supervisory position. This individual has contributed to the success of Texas Tech through his or her accomplishments at work. He or she sees the big picture, is flexible, exhibits motivation, and accepts responsibility. This individual has improved efficiency in his or her department through creativity and innovation. Individuals receiving the Masked Rider award have set an example by leading the way.
- Individual has four or more years of continuous service with Texas Tech and a minimum of one year in a supervisory position.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of "meets expectaions" or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required training as outlined in OP 70.41.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)
Each recipient receives:
- $500 award
- Award plaque