Manufacturing and Design Group: News
- Current Staff
- Lab Equipment
- SEM/TEM Images
- Journal Articles
- Conference Presentations
- Conference Proceedings
- Selenium, Ltd. along with Drs. Audra Morse and Iris V. Rivero have been funded to develop the SBIR Phase I: Selenium Biopolymer Spacers to Prevent Biofouling of Reverse Osmosis Modules.
- Dr. Rivero will be participating in the Workshop on Women in Industrial Engineering Academia to be held in Istanbul, Turkey in Summer 2012.
- FARM Orthopedics has provided support for the development of the project "Design and Fabrication of Novel Porous Biodegradable Composite Scaffolds for Articular Cartilage Tissue Engineering."
- Welcome to our new Ph.D. student John B. Jonnalagadda who is working on composite biodegradable scaffolds for articular cartilage tissue engineering.
- John B. Jonnalagadda will be presenting his work at the IIE Annual IE Conference & Expo 2012 in Orlando, FL.
- Congratulations to Dr. Rula Allaf who graduated with her Ph.D. in May 2011. We wish her good luck in her future endeavors.
- Congratulations to Shayla S. Spearman for successfully passing her qualifying examination in December 2010 and is now a Ph.D. candidate.