The Department of Industrial, Manufacturing & Systems Engineering at Texas Tech is respected and ranked nationally. Students take a hands-on approach to their learning with courses in manufacturing, data science, logistics, work design, and project management. Our state-of-the-art Stinson Advanced Manufacturing Lab for 3D-printing prepares you for the growing field of additive manufacturing engineering.
The department offers a variety of industrial engineering undergraduate courses and activities while maintaining small class size. Professors know their students by name and are genuinely interested in preparing them for a successful engineering career. Graduates of the undergraduate program are recruited heavily by a variety of national and regional corporations and generally start with above-average salaries.
The undergraduate curriculum in Industrial, Manufacturing & Systems engineering prepares students for professional careers in the analysis and design of human-machine work systems. Students entering the industrial engineering undergraduate program will be assigned a faculty advisor and will be responsible for arranging a course of study with the advisor's approval.
IMSE Undergraduate Degree Plans
Please refer to the below links for your degree plan according to your catalog year. Your catalog year is determined based on the semester you are admitted to Texas Tech, or based on transfer credits by your advisor. Your catalog year can be found by checking your Degree Works on Raiderlink. If you need assistance determining your catalog year or questions regarding your degree plan, please reach out to the Undergraduate Academic Specialist.
- 2023-2024 Catalog Industrial Engineering B.S.
- 2022-2023 Catalog Industrial Engineering B.S.
- 2021-2022 Catalog Industrial Engineering B.S.
- 2020-2021 Catalog Industrial Engineering B.S.
- 2020-2021 Curriculum Worksheet
- 2019-2020 Catalog Industrial Engineering B.S.
- 2019-2020 Curriculum Worksheet
- 2018-2019 Catalog Industrial Engineering B.S.
- 2018-2019 Curriculum Worksheet
- 2017-2018 Catalog Industrial Engineering B.S.
- Objectives and Outcomes
- Industrial Engineering Brochure
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Advising & Registration
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.