Undergraduate Advising & Registration
|Photo||First Name||Last Name||Title||Office||Phone|
|Casey||Crump||Assistant Advisor||806.742.3563 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|David||Luna||Academic Program Advisor||806.742.3563 email@example.com|
Advising for advance registration begins on October 15. Advising appointments will be scheduled by classification. Each classification group will receive an email notifying them when it is their turn to come in for advising.
Advising appointments will be required for all seniors, except non-graduating seniors. if you are graduating in Spring 13 you are required to come in! All other seniors will receive flowcharts via email with advising instructions and holds removed prior to 11-1, the first day of registration.
For an appointment, you must email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**This is the only way to make an appointment - no phone calls or walk–ins please.
**Please give us at least 24 hours to respond with appointment details - you will receive an appointment confirmation through email when the appointment has been confirmed.
**Please include a couple of days/times for us to choose from.
- Advising for the week of October 15-19
- Early Registration Participants (Honors, merit scholarship holders, student disability, athletics) can start making appointments for next week
- Advising for the week of October 22-26
- Seniors who want to come in for advising and Juniors
- Advising for the week of October 29 November 2
- Advising for the week of November 5-9
- Advising for the week of November 12-16
- Open advising after November 16
- Texas Tech Red Raider Orientation (RRO) is mandatory for all new students. Department holds are applied to all new students and the university will not activate the student’s registration until the specified orientation.