All of our Peer Financial Coaches are Personal Financial Planning majors or minors or Personal Finance minors.
Expectations for Peer Financial Coaches
- Completion of PFP 2330/3321, 2315 or PFP 5371, 5377
- 1 hour per week minimum time commitment PLUS additional hours for big events, such as America Saves Week (Feb 26 - March 2, 2018).
- Attendance at training is mandatory. No make-up training will be offered.
Fall 2018 dates are Jan 16, 17, and 20.
- Must attend at least 5 out of 6 monthly Continuing Education (CE) meetings per calendar year. Excuse forms are due one week prior to the first CE. Spring 2018 dates will be announced prior to the end of the Fall 2017 semester.
- Participation in the student organization, including social activities, is required. Dates for the socials will be distributed at training.
If you are willing and able to meet these expectations, please fill out an application.
Applications are due by October 27 at 11:59 p.m.
No late applications will be accepted.
If your application is accepted, you will receive an invitation to sign-up for an interview. Interviews will take place in the Red to Black office in SUB 201. Please be on-time and dressed in business casual attire.
If you have questions about the application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org