SDS "Drop-In" Tutor Schedule for Fall 2021
Student Disability Services tutoring will be held both in person and virtually this fall. We look forward to seeing you at Weeks Hall, Zoom, and Blackboard!
Our tutors are excited to assist you with content specific questions as well as strategies on organization and time management, study skills, note taking, goal setting, and other skills needed to be successful in and out of the classroom.
Below is a list of our tutors, their availability, and the courses they are eligible
Tutoring sessions can be scheduled for an hour at a time. Please submit your request below based off courses you need help with.
- In order for tutors to effectively assist students, students should attend class, read books/notes/articles, and attempt to do assignments before asking to see a tutor. (Tutoring is not a substitute for missing class.)
- Students and tutors are expected to follow all TTU policies and procedures and must engage in academic integrity. Therefore, tutors do not assist with graded quizzes or tests.
- Tutors may be helping multiple students at a time. Remember to be patient and understanding.
Student Disability Services Drop in Tutoring Schedule - Fall 2021
Accessible Description of Drop-in Tutoring Schedule
Below are our available tutors and the classes and times they can tutor.
Md. Ridwan Rahman
- Tutors most lower level Electrical Engineering Classes, most Math classes, CHEM 1307,
CHEM 1107, PHYS 1408, PHYS 2401, Writing Courses, and other subjects as needed for
reviewing notes and professor's PowerPoint slides.
- Mondays from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
- Tuesdays from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Wednesdays from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Thursdays from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Fridays from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
*WE TUTOR ALL WRITING ASSIGNMENTS*
*Note: Due to the tutors' own course requirements, this schedule is subject to change.
Schedule your tutoring appointment by selecting your desired tutor:
Updated: Sept. 10, 2020.