TSI Off-Campus Testing Voucher Request
Please note: Testing, through our remote system, will allow Texas Tech to access scores for Texas Tech students. If you are attending another University or Community College, you will need to contact your school to give them permission to pull your scores after you are done testing. Scores will not be automatically sent to other institutions. Texas Tech students' scores will be automatically reported to the TSI office. Any student associated with our TTAP program will also have their scores sent to TSI automatically. After payment is received, your remote voucher will be generated and emailed to you. The email will contain instructions for signing up to take the exam. (The email will be from Accuplacer and may go into your junk mail.) It is your responsibility to pay any proctoring fees associated with testing through the online vendor or the remote testing site.
Please submit requests at least two weeks in advance of your desired test date and allow up to 3 business days for us to process your remote voucher.
Online sessions may have limited seating and can fill up quickly; therefore, prior arrangements must be made to test.
Read through this entire page before completing the request form.
1) Complete the Request for an Off-Campus TSI Testing Voucher (located below).
2) You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your off-campus TSI testing request and instructions to take the TSI Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA).
3) Once you've completed the TSI (PAA), email your proof of completion to email@example.com. You will receive an email with a link (within 1 business day) to make your online payment to Texas Tech. Fees will be clearly stated in the email and are NON-REFUNDABLE. Fees may vary depending on the delivery service being used. You are also responsible for paying any fees assessed through the online testing vendor or remote testing site.
4) If you are choosing to test in person at a Remote Site near you, we will locate the approved site and create the voucher for that site.
5) PLEASE NOTE: We will select an online or remote site option based on your current need and the vendor's availability and will work closely with you to implement your session.
6) When your voucher is created, you will receive an email from Accuplacer with instructions for registering for the exam. This is your Remote Voucher.
7) Read the entire Remote Voucher and follow the Accuplacer Remote Test Site Instructions to schedule an appointment to test within 90 days of the voucher's issue date.
8) PLEASE NOTE: The voucher can only be used once. To retest, complete a new voucher request.
9) You'll need your voucher number and a valid government issued photo I.D. with you before we can start your test session.
10) ATS will be notified by email upon completion of your test and will report your scores to the TTU TSI Office within 3 business days.
11) Please Note: We cannot release scores through email or by phone.
- Any assessed fees are non-refundable.
- Be sure to check your spam or junk folder for your voucher email confirmation. Adding the email address, NoReply@accuplacer.info, to your contacts list will ensure proper delivery.
- Remote vouchers are only valid for 90 days and limited to 1 test session. In the event of an expired voucher, you must complete a new form and additional fees may apply. If you need to retest, you will need to apply for a new voucher.