TSI Off-Campus Testing Voucher Request
Please note: Testing through our remote system will allow Texas Tech to access scores for Texas Tech students. If you are attending another University or Community College, you will need to contact your school to give them permission to pull your scores after you are done testing. Scores will not be automatically sent to other institutions. Texas Tech students' scores will be automatically reported to the TSI office. Any student associated with our TTAP program will also have their scores sent to TSI automatically. If approved, you will receive an email with your voucher # and instructions. It is your responsibility to pay any proctoring fees associated with testing through the online vendor.
Please submit requests at least two weeks in advance of your desired test date and allow up to 5 business days (1 week) for us to process your voucher for online testing.
Be sure to request your voucher at LEAST three weeks prior to your deadline. Online sessions may have limited seating and can fill up quickly; therefore, prior arrangements must be made to test.
Read through this entire page before completing the request form.
1) Complete the Request for an Off-Campus TSI Testing Voucher (located below).
2) Receive an email from email@example.com confirming your off-campus TSI testing request and instructions to take the TSI Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA).
3) Once you've completed the TSI (PAA), email your proof of completion to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email with a link to make your online payment to Texas Tech within two business days. Fees will be clearly stated in the email and are NON-REFUNDABLE. Fees may vary depending on the delivery service being used. At this time, online payment is all we can accept. You are also responsible for paying any fees assessed through the online testing vendor.
4) PLEASE NOTE: We will select an online option based on your current need and the vendor's availability and will work closely with you to implement your session.
5) When your voucher is approved, you will receive another email within 5 business days. This is your Remote Voucher.
6) Read the entire Remote Voucher and follow the ACCUPLACER/TSI Remote Test Site Instructions to schedule an appointment to test within 90 days of the issue date.
7) You'll need your voucher number and a valid government issued photo I.D. with you before we can start your test session.
8) We will be notified by email upon completion of your test.
9) Please Note: We cannot release scores through email or by phone.
10) We will report your scores to our TSI Office within 3 business days.
- Any assessed fees are non-refundable.
- If you do not receive an email from Accuplacer regarding your remote testing request within 5 business days from the date you paid for the voucher, please check your spam or junk folder. Adding the email address, NoReply@accuplacer.info, to your contacts list will ensure proper delivery.
- Remote vouchers are only valid for 90 days. In the event of an expired voucher, you must complete a new form and additional fees may apply.