ATS Offers Admission, Assessment, Classroom, Credit-by-Exam and Placement Exams in a Professional Testing Environment
Academic Testing Services (ATS) provides testing services to future Texas Tech University students, current TTU students and the community. ATS offers quality services that are integral to recruitment, admission, retention, graduation, and post-graduation testing. Academic Testing Services provides proctored testing administered in a secure and appropriate standardized testing environment. ATS offers easily accessible testing to help future students meet all requirements to become a Red Raider!
- A range of testing options that provide access and opportunity to meet national, state, and institutional requirements.
- Flexible and extended testing opportunities.
- Academic options that provide students with time-saving alternatives that shorten the path to graduation.
- Alternative make-up exam service to accommodate the schedules of both students and instructors.
- Proctoring required exams.
Academic Testing Services adheres to required standardized testing procedures. Students are responsible for adhering to all policies concerning the test to be taken. ATS does not advise students on which test should be taken to fulfill an academic requirement.
Testing by appointment is encouraged due to limited seating. For more on parking, payment, and helpful information for students, click on the link below.