Quick Reference for Faculty
(Refer to specific programs for detailed information.)
- It is the student's responsibility to schedule a test time with ATS at least 1 week in advance.
- Exams can be hand-delivered or emailed by Professor/Instructor/TA or authorized individual.
- Exams must be received by ATS no later than 2 days prior to deadline.
- Send exams to appropriate program (i.e. Distance Learning, Make-up, or Special Accommodations).
- A photo ID and signature will be required before releasing any exam to instructor or authorized individual. Students are not allowed to drop-off, pick-up, or remove testing materials from ATS.
- Professors are encouraged to mark "COPYRIGHT" on their exams.
- Only Distance Learning and Special Accommodation exams will be given during FINALS.
- Testing during the Texas Tech finals timeframe will be by appointment only. Students who have tested with us throughout the semester will be given priority.
- Instructors will need to provide their final exams to Academic Testing by noon on the last day of classes (including passwords for online and computer-based tests) or we may not be able to accommodate your students.