The following are prohibited inside United Supermarkets Arena:
- Laser pointers/laser pens
- Weapons of any kind (knives, tazers, mace, guns*, chains, etc.)
- Glass containers or cans of any kind
- Purses, bags & backpacks (clear bag policy in effect for most events, see below**)
- Wrapped gifts
- Noise Makers
- Outside food and beverage
- Use of tobacco products of any kind & electronic/vapor cigarettes
- Large signs, signs with glitter, flags
- Sticks (including selfie sticks), poles for signs / banners
- Animals other than service animals
- Beach balls
- Helium balloons
- Use of Skate-shoes
- Any item or action deemed to threaten public safety
United Supermarkets Arena is a concealed handgun license (CHL) exclusionary zone (guns free zone) for athletic and other designated events. Concealed carry is also prohibited at events and in arena facilities at which alcohol is sold or served. Guests may contact the arena management office at 806-742-7362 for information pertaining to which events do and do not permit licensed carry of concealed handguns, pursuant to SB 11, the Campus Carry law effective August 1, 2016. Open carry of handguns is prohibited at all times.
Clear Bag Policy
The Clear Bag Policy is in effect for most events, including Texas Tech Athletic Events, TTU Commencement, concerts & other ticketed events as designated by the event's producer.
Guests will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container into the venue:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue with one of the clear plastic bags.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, non-approved seat cushions or seatbacks, computer bags, diaper bags, binocular cases, and camera bags. A full description of this policy can be found here.
Additional items may be prohibited for a particular event at the event producer's discretion; to learn about additional event-specific items, please contact the arena management office at 806-742-7362.
All patrons and handbags are subject to visual inspection prior to admission to the arena. Large purses and backpacks will not be allowed, and all small bags will be inspected. Patrons who refuse to allow such inspections will be denied entry to the arena. Prohibited items must either be returned to the owner's vehicle or discarded; the arena will not provide a storage area for these items. Violators carrying any of the prohibited items will be subject to ejection from the facility.
|Dec 1, 2023||Lady Raiders vs. Houston Christian|
|Dec 5, 2023||Lady Raiders vs. Sam Houston|
|Dec 6, 2023||Red Raiders vs. Omaha|
|Dec 12, 2023||Red Raiders vs. Oral Roberts|
|Dec 13, 2023||Lady Raiders vs. Incarnate Word|
Make your next event or business meeting a success at our conference facilities.More Info EVENT REQUEST FORM
BACKSTAGE PASSSign up for the newsletter here.
TEXAS TECH ATHLETICSRed Raider Basketball
Lady Raider Basketball
Red Raider Volleyball