Agricultural Education & Communications
Play the video below to learn more about the Agricultural Education and Communications Department.
Welcome to Texas Tech University's Department of Agricultural Education and Communications. The department works closely with the College of Education and College of Media & Communications to offer a valuable degree program.
In addition to receiving a quality education, departmental students are part of a family-like atmosphere and attend many classes together at the university. Faculty members in the department use a student-centered approach to show students how to successfully function in today's fast-paced, technologically advanced job market. Teachers in the department know their students and are available to help students with class projects, advising and job applications. Support like this helps make the transition to campus life at Texas Tech an easy one.
- Aug. 20-22 - Doc@Distance Induction Seminar
- Aug. 12 - Commencement
- Aug. 28 - Classes begin
- Sept. 25-27 - Western Region AAAE Annual Conference
In the Spotlight
- Mandela Washington Fellows reflect on lessons learned in Lubbock
- Young leaders from 16 African countries make their mark on CASNR
- Akers, Doerfert honored at AAAE conference in Californi
- Meyers selected for University of Arkansas outstanding young alumna award
- AEC grad Tolboom named new Masked Rider for upcoming school year
- Read More News