Agricultural Education & Communications
Play the video below to learn more about the Agricultural Education and Communications Department.
Welcome to Texas Tech University's Department of Agricultural Education and Communications. The department works closely with the College of Education and College of Media & Communications to offer a valuable degree program.
In addition to receiving a quality education, departmental students are part of a family-like atmosphere and attend many classes together at the university. Faculty members in the department use a student-centered approach to show students how to successfully function in today's fast-paced, technologically advanced job market. Teachers in the department know their students and are available to help students with class projects, advising and job applications. Support like this helps make the transition to campus life at Texas Tech an easy one.
In the Spotlight
- Meyers receives Chancellor's Council Distinguished Teaching Award
- Shelbey Havens joins CASNR's Student Success Center
- Marah Walls named Agri-Techsan of the Month
- AECGO Members Collect Donations for Toys For Tots
- Meyers selected as 2018 Texas Tech Integrated Scholar
- Monica Haugen named Agri-Techsan of the Month
- Read More News